Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Sharing The Experience Of The Best Hotel Stay In Bangkok



I was lucky enough to stay at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok and wanted to bring you all a full review and tour of this affordable luxury hotel. What an amazing property, pure bliss, and comfort. Impeccable service, rooms, and facilities. Tripadvisor (depending on search query), actually ranks this hotel as the #2 luxury hotel in Bangkok. The Athenee Hotel, part of Marriott's Luxury Collection, has wonderful reviews and I am happy to share mine. Well, if you wonder where to stay in Bangkok, I highly recommend the Athenee Hotel.

I also had a chance to get some street food during my stay, although I will post an entirely different video on that experience soon.

Hotel Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bkkla-the-athenee-hotel-a-luxury-collection-hotel-bangkok/


#theatheneehotel
#luxuryhotel
#luxurycollection
#marriott

No comments:

Post a Comment